Currently almost all Air Conditioner units are equipped with a system to detect damage when air conditioning is on which is called a self-diagnosis system. This system will activate when part of the ac unit is running abnormally.
When the ac unit is running abnormally, the system will respond by displaying an error code. This error code is usually in the form of a mixture of letters or numbers. This error code aims to make it easier for technicians to detect and analyze damage to make repairs.
like his error code ec in ac blue star. This ec error code in ac blue star detects damage to the freon i.e. refrigrant leak so that the freon is less or depleted. Thermistor does not detect any cold in the evaporator so displays the EC error code in the blue star air conditioner.
how to resolve ec ac blue star error code
1. Turn on your blue star ac unit
2. when the indoor and outdoor units are live do a check in the outdoor unit. check the freon pressure as well as the ampere of the compressor
3. if the freon is less or depleted can be added but must first find the location of the leak before being added or refilled so that the freon does not run out again. do not forget to do the vacuum process after fixing the freon leak.
4. if the freon pressure is good and the ampere is good the next step is to check the indoor thermistor whether it is still functioning properly or has been damaged. You can check it with a multitester to measure the value of the thermistor prisoner.
5. if it is confirmed all is good but the error code ec still appears the possibility of damage is in the module or PCB section
In overcoming the error code ec ac blue star focus on the cold parts in the ac such as freon pressure, compressor ampere and thermistor. check one by one the part because the code ec ac blue star is according to info from the technician forum is a leak refrigrant